So I still learning how to design my page. I am still not happy with the way it looks. But I'm learning...doing that a lot lately. To make a long story short I was out with some girls from high school and some 21 year old not smart kid decided he was going to come talk to our table full of six girls. He wanted to tell us his life story. I mean everything in detail. Kinda weird. But us girls found it kinda humerus to listen to him. At times we were egging him on, but all in humor. The other girls were had some adult beverages, lot more than I did. Well he continued and some how he got to talking about the fact he used to be a marine. Well that lead into him talking about the military and it wasn't for him. He said a few choice words that caught me off guard. Well let's just say I stuck up for my man and was not happy with this 21 old year kid. I found myself getting upset and told him to leave. He came back to apologize to me. Which I thought was very nice. He said he respected everyone who is serving our country over seas fighting for our freedom and lives. Well then I started to get teary thinking about my solider. Thankfully the song 'Jesse's girl' came on the loud speakers. I started smiling and had a great rest of the night. Lesson learned that when not smart people talk about the military and bash them I kick in to stand for my boys who serve our country.
Anywho, today was spent making two full, and I mean full packed boxes for him. One will be sent now and one will be sent for this Birthday. If anyone wants to send him a card that would be great. Send me a message and I will forward you his address. :-) He is going to be the big 30!!!! I'm super excited. Well I'm off for a movie night. Nites.
No comments:
Post a Comment