Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello!

a great friend decided to inform me that it has been over a month since I have update! Thanks Ash, but to me that's good that I am keeping busy and keeping my mind off things. Well I wish that was the case. I have been in a funk the past few weeks and not really sure whats up. I haven't been in the mood to do anything, no running, no scrap booking and pretty much want to be alone. Yes, I know that is the worst thing for me. But that's all I feel comfortable doing. I am truly missing my other half.  I learning who my true friends are and I think that is also hitting. Family has been great, but just not what I need right now. I am being selfish and want him home. So with all the depressing talk I have been busy planning, well trying to. The past few months I have been trying to have at least one thing to look forward too, well that didn't work. So I have figure out more things to keep me busy.  This weekend its hit and miss, went to the zoo yesterday. I had a great time give that it rained and was gloomy outside. I am spending Memorial Day with my nephew! Then starts my busy week ahead.

June 1 - work party with the Girls
June 2 - BBQ for my sister! She graduated with her MASTERS!
June 3 - Soccer starts
June 4 - Dentist appointment
June 5 - Nail appointment and Volleyball starts
June 6 - packing and cleaning

June 7-12 FLORIDA!!!!!

Jesse is doing great and there is rumor that he will be seeing a country singer in the next few days. I am so happy for him that he gets to spend time away from paper work and stressful stuff. He needs a good time for a few hours.  But I am truly ready for him to be home and for us to spend our weekends hanging out together!!!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend! Thank you to all those have served past, present and future! Those are strong Men and Women!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment