Well grandmas procedure went well today at the hospital. She was having issues with her blood pressure and kidneys. Everything turned out great today and she is home spending the night with my mother. It will now be treated with medications and she will be heading to Florida next week as planned. But the reason I say this, is that the first thing I went to do once I got them settled into her car was call Jesse. I literally unlocked my car, open the door, started my car and grabbed by phone. Thought of Jesse and hit his button. Yup, heard that stupid message. Small tears appeared and then I thought, "really?"
But my military lesson is what LNO means, Liaison Officer. And if not related to the military it means ladies night out! I am also learning the parts of where he is located. Mainly good areas and hot spots. Hot posts, which I learned in the beginning when Jesse found first found out he was getting deployed. In the governments words, hot spots is define as an area of potential violence or political unrest. But once again, my sister is law to the rescue. Making me feel better and explains things to me. And my sister is awesome, just got a text message about our date night next Wednesday! Pizza and a treat for the boys. Sorry cant say just yet, because Jesse now reads these! I have to say I have a great family supporting me through this lovely deployment. One who has been there and is great to answer questions and just chat. And my sister who is there for me when I need her. Love you guys!
I have a great boyfriend too!!! Love you sir.
But I have to say overall this deployment is going great. Missin him like crazy, but I'm doing great!!! Staying busy and working!
:)
ReplyDelete