Saturday, December 3, 2011

Here ya go Ash.....

This is just for you Ash! <3 I am doing well, nothing really new learning about the military. Just patiently awaiting for him to come home. Yes, he will be home for Christmas. I just wish my employer would work with me a little better about the days. After tears, and chating back and forth I finally got the week off. I still just need the last day. The day I am suppose to take him to the airport. Still working on it though. Most of girls are okay with me being gone that day but my manager is not. I know not everyone understands the military life, I am still learning myself. But the fact that someone will be gone for months to a year, you would think someone would be willing to have a crazy day in the office to help out.  Well I have two weeks to try to persuade her.  


I am so excited for Christmas this year. a) He will be home and b) we just put up the tree and my nephew will be old enough to kinda know whats going on. And I get to see all his family from out of state.  


Oh I know this is going to sound crazy but I feel like I never have the energy to do anything.  I always say I am going to go running, eh half of the time I do. But the other half I usually sit and do nothing.  I never feel like doing my hair anymore, and I find when I do go out I want to be home in bed. Hopefully after seeing him for a few days will kick my butt back into gear. At least I need to get into gear of working out and/or running.  I know I feel so much better after I do, I just have no motivation to get going. Well I did run a 5k the day after thanksgiving and I think I did a great job. But I am now sick because of it. UGH! 


Well this post bounced in every direction you can possibly think of. But it was for Ash! thanks girl!!! Keep bugin' me, and bug me about running too! haha!   

1 comment:

  1. lol thanks for posting! Keep your head up!! :) How long is he going to be home for when he comes home for xmas, a week? I bet your counting down every second! keep posting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete