Friday, November 4, 2011

Well it has been a while since I updated this. Which means I guess I am doing well, sorta! I had a great reminder from my sister-in-law. Yes, I said it with no quotes around it! It will happen soon enough, no rush!

Things are going well with him being gone. We still get to talk every now and then, which makes it so much easier.  I am learning how to fill my week nights of working out and sleeping. More of the sleeping instead of working out.  I am having a hard time getting a routine down, but I feel once I do that I will be okay.  I did run two miles tonight. I need to start thought since I am running a 5k the day after thanksgiving with another Army Wife!!!!! But tonight was mainly because I was frustrated about work, but well needed for many reasons.  It allows me to vent through running and get my mind off of things.  I found weekends are harder to keep busy.  More time to think, more time to let my mind wonder but more time to plan fun activities.

I only made two of the countdown calendars.  I was not a fan of the clipboard one after I made it. The numbers did look right. So I am still brain storming. I have the frame in my bathroom and change it every morning and the other scrapbook one in the kitchen.

I feel like I am an overwhelming amount of army items but it allows me to feel close to him, I guess. Maybe this is my way of handling this stress of him being gone. I have noticed to be way more emotional and my attention spam and temper have shortened way to much.  It kinda scares me that something I flipped out way to easy on someone, mainly my mother! :-( I love her to death and she is always there for me. Sorry Mom! I haven't really learned anything new yet worth mentioning.  

I <3 my Soldier!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment